Prep and Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Do your best to get all organic
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon ghee or butter from grass fed cows
- 12 ounces chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, plus 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 5 leaves Swiss chard, chopped
- ½ cup red cabbage, chopped
- 8 ounces mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon dulce (seaweed)
- In a large stir fry pan, melt the butter and coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook thoroughly on medium heat.
- Add all other ingredients cook on medium for 5-10 minutes to your preference