Knee pain is one of the most common complaints when it comes to achy joints. In this article I will be talking to you about common causes of knee pain.
- Hip Misalignment: This often causes a chain of muscles to pull your knee out of track.
- Bad Footwear: This causes a misalignment in the foot which triggers a chain reaction of muscles pulling the knee out of track.
- Poor Nutrition: The average American is extremely deficient in the minerals and phytonutrients necessary to maintain healthy joints.
- Imbalanced movement: This could be lack of movement as well as movement that does not balance top to bottom, front to back and left to right.
- Lack of Movement: It is only through movement that joints get their nutrition. Without proper movement your joints are starving and dying.
- Prescription and Over the Counter Pain Killers and Anti-inflammatory Drugs: These drugs inhibit joint regeneration and in the big picture cause much more damage than the problem they are attempting to fix.
- Toxicity: When our filtration systems (liver, kidneys, lymph…) are overwhelmed toxins then begin to accumulate in our joints and it hurts.
In my experience, people that think and say they have bad knees will typically have bad knees their whole life. On the other side of that is people with the same issues, but that learn to address these 7 causes. These people typically resolve their knee pain. I don’t think I need to say which group will have much less suffering in their life.
PS – Whenever you’re ready… here are some ways I can help you
Knee Pain Workshop
Healthy Knees Habits 8-Week Online Course
8-WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
The 10 Biggest Mistakes Keeping You in Pain
Back Pain Workshop
Healthy Back Habits 8-Week Online Course
Shoulder Pain Workshop
Healthy Shoulders Habits 8-Week Online Course
One on One with Paul for Pain Relief and Maximum Mobility